Gas treatment Engineer
Provide in site technical support and troubleshooting the gas treatment, strengthen the management of gas treatment process, ensure gas treatment and offloading system working stable and effectively. Ensure gas production and offloading gas quality and quantity meet requirement. Supervise and coordinate all the activities to ensure the safety.
Key Accountabilities and Objectives/Results
- Review gas process conditions and make adjustment if necessary to maximize gas production and enhance gas quality. Responsible for the safety of gas treatment activities. Prepare for the draft of production management regulation.
Troubleshooting with maintenance team and supervise operation work on the system including but not limited: -Steam boiler; - Gas feed compressor; - Amine absorption tower; - Amine regeneration tower; -Lean amine/Rich amine exchanger;-Nitrogen and instrument air supply system; - Thermal reactor; - Waste heat boiler; - Sulfur condenser; - Claus reactor;-Sulfur locks;-Steam condenser;-Tail gas coalesce;-Sulfur solidification package;-Incinerator burner.
- Organize section operators to focus on the equipments and systems routine check, responsible for the production data collection, checking and input into database timely and correctly. Cooperate with other departments for the gas treatment activities. Responsible for the production SD and resume.
Supervise and audit section operators routine check and handover work, include:
- Routine check log book/sheet
- Time sheet- Handover log book
- Train the section employee to make sure they are qualified with the specific work.
- Equipment status log management, report malfunction equipments, initiate work orders and trace maintenance progress.
- Establish consumption material inventory, keep it up to date and accurate, and review chemical and daily consumption every day. Responsible for the chemical onsite trial and performance evaluation.
- Timely submit production report, review production report, ensure all input data are correct and reasonable, and strictly follow information secrecy policy.
- Establish and timely update operating procedure, operation manual and other management documents.
- Ensure responsible area is clean and in a good order.
- Set up safety team, organize safety campaign, and engage in safety drill and safety response, in order to ensure process and personnel safety, enhance personnel ability on handling emergency.
Junior college or above degree with the major of petroleum engineering or related discipline etc.
More than 10 years gas treatment working experience.
Have the working experience of DCS control system.
Be familiar with the petroleum processing management.
Have the basic knowledge of chemicals used in oilfield.
Have experience in sour gas treatment, familiar with sulfur removal and sulfur recover process.
Have good problem solving skill.
Capable to speak English and Arabic.
Be good at office software.
Age less than 40 is preferred.