Water treatment Engineer
Provide in site technical support and troubleshooting the water treatment, strengthen the management of water treatment process, ensure water treatment working stable and effectively. Ensure that injection water quality and quantity meets requirement. Supervise and coordinate all the activities in water treatment safety.
Key Accountabilities and Objectives/Results
- Review water treatment process conditions and make adjustment if necessary to maximize water production and enhance water quality. Responsible for the safety of water treatment activities. Prepare for the draft of production management regulation.
- Troubleshooting with maintenance team and supervise operation work on the system including but not limited: -Raw water tank; - Water purification skid; - Water supply facility skid; - Fresh water booster pump; -Dual media filter;-Softener; - Cartridge filter; - RO unit; - Coalescing oil separator skid; - Parallel plate skimmer vessel skid ;-Water feed pump;-Water injection pump;
- Organize section operators to focus on the equipments and systems routine check, responsible for the production data collection, checking and input into database timely and correctly. Cooperate with other departments for the gas treatment activities. Responsible for the production SD and resume.
Supervise and audit section operators routine check and handover work, include:
- Routine check log book/sheet
- Time sheet- Handover log book
- Train the section employee to make sure they are qualified with the specific work.
- Equipment status log management, report malfunction equipments, initiate work orders and trace maintenance progress.
- Establish consumption material inventory, keep it up to date and accurate, and review chemical and daily consumption every day. Responsible for the chemical onsite trial and performance evaluation.
- Timely submit production report, review production report, ensure all input data are correct and reasonable, and strictly follow information secrecy policy.
- Establish and timely update operating procedure, operation manual and other management documents.
- Ensure responsible area is clean and in a good order.
- Set up safety team, organize safety campaign, and engage in safety drill and safety response, in order to ensure process and personnel safety, enhance personnel ability on handling emergency.
Junior college or above degree with the major of petroleum engineering or related discipline etc.
More than 10 years water treatment working experience.
Have the working experience of DCS control system.
Be familiar with the petroleum processing management.
Have the basic knowledge of chemicals used in oilfield.
Be familiar with scale and corrosion management.
Be familiar with water injection process.
Capable to speak English and Arabic.
Be good at office software.
Age less than 40 is preferred.
Ability to work within a diverse culture environment.
Good team work abilities and follow instruction from line manager.